Block validity check
- Verify that the block signature is correct.
- Verify that the block time is correct.
- If the Parent Hash is not empty, it will query the information of the corresponding block in the parent chain. If it does not exist, it will be an illegal block and discarded.
- If exist, determine whether the time difference is within (4,5) minutes. If the time is incorrect, discard it.
- When the time is correct, the child chain block corresponding to the parent block is obtained. If the child block is not in the chain, it indicates an illegal block and is discarded;
- Child Hash is also checked in the same way as Parent Hash.
- Processing transactions in the block