Compared with other blockchain, the new block structure adds Chain ID, Parent Hash, Child Hash.
- Chain ID: Mark which chain the block belongs to. The ID of the first chain is 1. The left child-chain ID is the current ID * 2, and the right child-chain ID is the current ID * 2 + 1.
- PreHash: The hash value of the previous block of the chain.
- Parent Hash: The hash value of the parent chain block. If not, it is a null value.
- Left Child Hash: The block hash value of the left child chain. if not, it is a null value.
- Right Child Hash: The block hash value of the right child chain. if not, it is a null value.
- Meta Data: other block information, including timestamp, signature, miner address, etc.
- Transactions: transaction list
The block size limit is 1M by default (this value can be dynamically adjusted as needed).
The first block of each chain is the same.
The Chain ID of the first block is 0.