GOVM is a multi-chain-based, scalable blockchain system (public chain) with a new architecture and high performance as the goal. Its theoretical TPS performance limit can exceed 83 * 2 ^ 64, which is much higher than all current blockchain systems.
- Through multi-chain parallel, it can break the single-node resource bottlenecks such as bandwidth and storage, and realize horizontal expansion capacity expansion solutions;
- Through the hash lock of the block before and after the single chain and the hash lock of the parent-child chain block, the data cannot be tampered with;
- Support for dynamically adding new chains to achieve system scalability, thereby linearly improving the overall performance of the system;
- Support different chains to issue the same smart contract, and the contract can achieve cross-chain communication by reading information across the chain, thereby achieving the scalability and high performance of the smart contract;
- By block signatures, the emergence of public mining pools is avoided, making the entire system more decentralized.
- October 1, 2019: The mainnet is officially launched
- December 1, 2019: The second chain is officially created
- December 8, 2019: The first smart contract is successfully deployed and executed
- January 9, 2020: The nickname function of smart contracts is officially launched
- February 20, 2020: Light wallet released (PC version)